- This event has passed.
April 9th WCWWDB Executive Committee Meeting – WI Open Meetings
April 9 @ 7:30 am
West Central Wisconsin Workforce Development Board, County Consortium Boards’
Executive Committee Agenda
*Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 7:30am
Or by phone at FreeConferenceCall.com:
Phone Number: 605-313-4443
Access Code: 270495
Menomonie, WI 54751
1. Call to Order
2. Review of minutes of December 5, 2019 Executive Meeting – discussion/possible action – Annual Meeting Review. Minutes will be available at next Exec Committee Meeting.
3. Fiscal Reports Update 2/28/2020 Review and Discussion, Bambi Fiscal Director
a. Grant Reports Ending 2/28/2020
b. Co-enrollment Report Ending 2/28/20202
d. RRETS Report for WDB #8
4. Consortium/WDB Board Appointment- discussion/possible action
a. OSO Committee – Need to appoint a Chairperson
5. OSO (One-Stop Operator) WDB Oversight Update
6. Strategic Planning Update for March 2020 – Rescheduling for when we can convene in person
7. WIOA Plan drafting – July 15th Extension
8. Requests for Proposals: (Adult, Dislocated Worker and Youth), (One-Stop Operator) and (Businesses Services). Announcements will be published publicly with our local media outlets and our website(s).
9. Chippewa County Job Center discussion/possible action
10. Motion to make Bylaw changes to include electronic voting via E-mail, Exec Team can still vote in lieu of WDB and Consortium Full/Joint Board Meetings
11. WDB CEO Report – discussion/possible action
a. Service Provider Risk Assessment Form Needing Execution – Docusign to be sent to Colleen Bates
b. DWD On-site Monitoring October 21-22, 2019 Response Sent
c. Governing Documents Requiring Amendment
i. WDB Bylaws update of financial responsibilities/duties.
ii. Menz contract to redact financial approval language
d. NAWB March 20-24, 2020 Washington DC Attending Jon Menz – Cancelled
e. Policies to be reviewed discussion/possible action: Procurement Manual
f. WAGE$ Monitoring Update from Feb. 2020 Visit
g. WCWRPC – Review Copy of Labor Market Study
h. Grants: NEG National Disaster, NEG DW, Pathways, Opiod, Future Allocations
i. 20% Admin inclusion by DOL/DWD
j. Rapid Response and WARN Notices
12. Next meeting April 2020
THIS IS AN OPEN MEETING AND WILL BE HELD IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, ORDINANCES, AND REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO OPEN MEETINGS.